Friday 4 May 2012

Evaluation

Strengths and weaknesses of the finished film trailer

From our focus group I believe our group discovered that our trailer contained more strengths than weaknesses as we recieved positive feedback throughout.
Although I do believe our weaknesses were:
  • The content of the film trailer - I think perhaps more content could of been included so the plot of the story would be easier to reveal.
  • Effects and Transitions of the film trailer - I think better effects and transitions could of been added to make our trailer look more effective.
  •  Plot and settings - our group struggled at the beginning with coming up with a good plot and setting for our trailer.
Although we were able to highlight our weaknesses after many changes and improvements, I believe we successfully produced a good, successful pyschological thriller trailer which the audience seemed to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment